Award-Winning Company and Product
All services in one place
Online Appointments Available! Please refer to the eSmileSavers Leaflet for more info.
Tooth polishing is a dental procedure that leaves your tooth enamel glossy and smooth. This procedure, when paired with dental scaling, can freshen your breath and help you avoid tooth decay.
Dental scaling is routinely performed to help patients with gum disease and excessive plaque buildup. While a standard cleaning will address the surface of the tooth, scaling goes much deeper.
Dentists will be able to evaluate the health of your gums and examine your mouth for any indications of oral cancer, diabetes or vitamin deficiencies. Your dentist or dental hygienist will then clean your teeth and stress the importance of you maintaining good oral hygiene at home between visits.
“Membuat temujanji hanya dalam talian! Mudah dan ringkas. Tak sampai 2 minit pun.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Inova Care is a subsidiary of Inova International, a global healthcare service provider headquartered in the United States of America with offices in the US and Asia
Inova Care Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Cynergy Care) was established in 2010 and registered as a Managed Care Organizaton (MCO) with the Ministry of Health Malaysia since 2011.
The eSmileSavers2.0 program is designed to promote the importance of oral healthcare among Malaysians. Members enjoy benefits such as hygiene, emergency, basic and complex treatments, and accidental dental coverage underwritten by Syarikat Takaful Malaysia.
1. Oral Consultation and Emergency.
2. Oral Hygiene, Care and Surgical.
3. Accidental Takaful Dental coverage up to RM3,000 per annum.
You are covered in the event of accidental and oro-facial injuries as a result of physical trauma. In the event your teeth, lips, face and jaws are damaged in a physical accident or result of physical trauma, you can immediately seek dental treatment at any Inova Care’s Dental Corporate partners or any dental clinic of your preference or hospital.
1. Hygiene such as Consultation, Scaling and Polishing, limited to one time (1) annually.
2. Any follow up consultation, scaling and polishing will be on co-payment basis.
3. Emergency, Basic and Complex Treatment shall be on co-payment basis with unlimited treatments.
4. The program and its benefits are not transferable. Only the registered member will be entitled to the benefits.
5. Any treatment related to Accidental, must be paid by the member to the clinic after the treatments have been rendered and submit the claim form to the insurer for reimbursement via MXM.
6. Unless renewed, the benefits will cease on the expiry date and MXM International and Inova Care shall not be held liable for any expenses that take place after the expiry date.
7. The membership fees is not a representation of the treatment fees when you seek treatment at the clinic.
1. For any Accidental dental treatment costing less than RM299, you will be required to print and fill up the Claim form (pages 1,2,3) and submit it together with the
dental receipt from the clinic or hospital with a summary of the treatment provided by the dentist, including the cause of the injury.
2. For treatment costing over RM300, you will be required to print a Claim form and to get the dentist/attending doctor or medical officer to complete the Claim form with more details.
3. The duration for seeking treatment due to an accident is 60 days from the date of the accident.
Individual (Yearly Program) is a single member annual renewable plan. Twin (2-year program) is a twin member two-year renewable plan.
Accidental Takaful Dental coverage is annual.
Yes, subject to a cooling off period of ten (10) working days from the date of receipt of the application (“the Cooling Off Period”). Member shall be entitled to a refund of the Membership Fee provided that the benefits are not utilized during the “Cooling Off Period”. For cancellation after “Cooling Off Period”, Membership Fee is strictly non-refundable.
NO. All dental appointments are made directly through eSmileSavers mobile app. Alternatively, you may contact our customer service via email: email@example.com.
Please contact your servicing advisor or our customer service via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may contact Inova Care customer service hotline at 03-2027 4788 every Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm (except Public Holidays) or email at email@example.com.
Member can access to over 200 Inova Care Corporate Dental partners nationwide and all dental appointments must be made online via the MediSavers mobile app or via appointment link in eSmileSavers2.0 registration email. eSmileSavers2.0 members are also requested to coordinate their follow up treatments via the MediSavers mobile app.
In the event of any dispute in the translation of terms in Bahasa, the English version shall apply.